Click for reservations
Timpanogos Lodge, a reserve-able mountain retreat located on Mount Timpanogos and less than a mile from Sundance is available March 1st to November 30th for families, non-profits, businesses, wards/stakes, and BYU organizations.
Tucked deep within the Wasatch Mountains, under the shadow of the mighty Mount Timpanogos, Timpanogos Lodge is a peaceful mountain retreat that provides a quick escape from the busyness of city living.
Timpanogos Lodge includes a variety of amenities such as:
- Sixty three(63) single beds with linens and blankets (cribs unavailable)
- Men and women central bathrooms with individual showers
- Bath towels, wash clothes, and bar soap provided
- Washer & dryer
- Gas fireplace
- Central heating
- A large open kitchen with
Q: Are cribs provided?
A: No, but you can bring your own
Q: Are campfires allowed?
Q: Is the lodge air conditioned?
To Make Reservations Click Here
- Head North on University Avenue
- Continue on US-189 N/ E Provo Canyon Road for 6.9 miles
- Turn left onto UT-92 W/ Alpine Loop Scenic Byway and continue for 2.6 miles
- Turn left onto Stewart Road and continue for 0.2 miles
- Turn right onto Mia Road and continue for 0.4 miles
- Road to lodge will be on the left
Drive is about 15 minutes from beginning of Provo Canyon Road
Link to Google Maps Directions ⇒ https://www.google.com/maps/dir/BYU+Timpanogos+Lodge,+Provo,+UT+84604/40.312904,-firstname.lastname@example.org,-111.6289368,13.25z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m5!1m1!1s0x874d8ebc563836bb:0x20e4c70e617c10f8!2m2!1d-111.5856671!2d40.3893244!1m0